Our Terms & Conditions
- E-Assistance reserves the right to not to do business with any customer deemed to be a risk for bad debts and refuse any work which is deemed to be illegal or offensive in any part. E-Assistance reserves its right to cancel its services to any customer at any time.
- The Client or their Agent also acknowledges the right of E-Assistance to use their work in any promotional material for the purposes of promoting E-Assistance.
- All work is subject to E-Assistance's Terms & Conditions and is treated as confidential.
- E-Assistance's liability is strictly limited to the value of the work carried out for the customer, and will not be liable for any losses direct or consequential due to errors or unforeseen circumstances beyond e-assistances control.
- A deposit of 50% of the total is required for all work undertaken, with the balance due at completion of the project.
- A company purchase order is required for any work undertaken.
- E-Assistance retains ownership and copyright over the final website design project until the full invoiced amount has been paid.
Quotations are firm for 30 days after date of quote subject to sighting of material. Afterwards they are subject to any increases. Additional changes or departure from the brief will charged at the normal production rate.
Website Development Terms:
It is the Client's or their Agent's responsibility to make sure that copyright is not being infringed at all times. E-Assistance accepts no responsibility for any wilful misleading information or material provided to E-Assistance by the Client or their Agent which infringes any copyright law.
Unless requirements are specifically stated in the quotation (prior to project commencement) functionality methods will be produced at the discretion of E-Assistance.
E-Assistance will at our expense fix bugs or errors that may arise in our work. This does not cover any alterations or additions to the work produced. Nor does it include rectifying work altered by third party members or problems arising from technical issues with the hosting/server provider.
Late Design Changes:
Whereby the Client or their Agent requests further modifications or changes to their website after the project has been delivered and made live to the Internet the Client or their Agent agrees to pay additional costs that may arise.
E-Assistance will not be held responsible or delays caused by factors outside our control such as: the time it takes the customer to supply of all appropriate material necessary for the completion of the job.
Cancelling your project:
Should the Client decide to cancel the project at any stage the Client will be liable for all work carried out prior to cancellation. Legal action will be pursued for any unpaid monies owed to E-assistance.